Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tutoring

Last week, Mrs. Syke from Students Service Suport asked me if I'd like to be a tutor, and I said yes! It's paid hourly and I think that may be a good experience and a plus in my resume.
I started last Thursday. I'm tutoring Psychology, Sociology and Intro to Anatomy. I haven't met my tutee in Anatomy yet, but my tutee in Psy and Soc is very nice. I really hope I can help her. She will have a test tomorrow, so we reviewed all the subject today. I am here wishing so much that She does okay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! hehehe!! Congratulations tutor girl! :)

Oq q vcs estão aprendendo em Psicologia?


bjos

Fernanda said...

Bia,
Eu tive General Psychology, ha um ano atras. Precisei de apenas um semestre de psicologia...estudamos algumas teorias, como as de Piaget, Erickson, Freud; estudamos sobre doencas emocionais, alguns conceitos basicos. Aqui a gente pode ser tutor soh depois de completar a classe, pois eles exigem um minimo da media final. Acho ateh que minha media foi 98 ...era facil (so o basico) e eu adorava! Beijos!

Lucia said...

Bem legal, e melhor ainda que ganhara um dinheirinho extra. bjos